it's still PST

J. Offerman jofferman@gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 18:41:00 GMT 2007

It's resolved now.

It turned out to be the "setenv TZ PST8PDT" line in my ~/.tcshrc.
Unset and everything is okay now.

As you know, if you do not set, then the default value is

PST8PDT7,M3.2.0/2,M11.1.0/2

which comes from the Windows Timezone setting, which should have
worked without any tweaking at all in the first place and it does now.

Sorry for the noise.