Accessing remote PC (ssh?)

Charles D. Russell worwor@bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 15 20:54:00 GMT 2007

    *    "Larry Hall wrote:

    .ssh/known_hosts on dell03 contains explicit IP addresses for both
    dell03 and sony06 that are no longer current.

Move this file out of the way and try ssh again.

Success! That's all it took.

I suppose I'll have to repeat this every time DHCP changes the IP addresses.

What little I know about networking makes me fear blundering into a
morass if I depart much from the default installation scripts.  Also,
my existing DHCP configuration works with Knoppix and other linux live
disks.  So I think I'll stick with DHCP.