fontconfig 2.4.1-4 fc-list "No such file or directory"

Don Pellegrino donpellegrino@comcast.net
Tue Mar 27 15:22:00 GMT 2007


When I run fc-list I get the following output:

% fc-list
/bin/bash: /usr/bin/fc-list: No such file or directory

This command used to work for me, outputting a list of fonts known to fontconfig.  Unfortunately I do not know what variables have changed since it last worked.  The failure may have been introduced by an upgrade to fontconfig or by an upgrade to something else.  I have tried this command on two Windows machines that both have their Cygwin packages upgraded to the latest versions as of today, and I get the same behavior on both machines.  I would be happy to help debug this but I am not sure where to start.  Please let me know if you have any suggestions.  I have attached my cygcheck.out file.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: cygcheck.out
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 32170 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://cygwin.com/pipermail/cygwin/attachments/20070327/e44197f9/attachment.obj>
-------------- next part --------------
--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/


More information about the Cygwin mailing list