Antti Karanta antti.karanta@napa.fi
Wed Mar 28 05:55:00 GMT 2007

On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 23:42:40 +0300, Igor Peshansky wrote:

> <http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PCYMTNQREAIYR>.  Thanks.

   Ok, sorry about that. I can't find that setting in Opera (I'm accessing
this mail list as gmane news group), but I'll just try to remember to
delete the mail addresses manually.

> You might want to take a look at the Java wrapper scripts[*], which do
> most of what you want.

   Yes, but that's still inside a script - I'd like to do it within a c
program. But I guess I'll have to either use system() function or go the
scripting route.
   Thanks for the pointer - those scripts will be very helpful to me if I
decide to take the shell script route.

> Another thing to note is that, given files foo and
> foo.exe, Cygwin will first execute "foo", and Windows will only find
> "foo.exe", so you could provide both an executable launcher and a script,
> where the script is Cygwin-specific.

   Hmm, did not think of that, thanks.

         -Antti-