Is there any way to highlight to cut and past in cygwin?

Andrew DeFaria Andrew@DeFaria.com
Thu Mar 29 18:15:00 GMT 2007

Keith Christian wrote:
> Kevin Markle wrote:
>> I'm used to using putty in SUN and was able to highlight and right
>> click to paste can I do this in cygwin?
> I've been using PuTTY as a Cygwin terminal and it's fantastic - see
> below:
>
>    http://web.gccaz.edu/~medgar/puttycyg/README.txt
Why bother! Simply use rxvt, which gives you true xterm characteristics
(including the ability to set resources in ~/.Xdefaults) even without
running an X Server, and comes with Cygwin already.
--
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
Lead me not into temptation (I can find the way myself).