Windows command window "quick edit mode" problem

lin q linq936@hotmail.com
Sat Mar 31 18:50:00 GMT 2007

Hi,
  I am wondering if you have such problem. When I run cygwin, sometimes I
need to do a copy & paste of the cygwin window to other Windows application.
One convinient way to do this is to click "Property" of the window and
enable "Quick Edit Mode". Then I can use mouse to select any text on Cygwin
window, press "Enter" to copy.

  The problem is, I find that when I run some large Makefile to build my
software, quite often it is stuck in the middle; sometimes I need to press
Enter, sometimes Enter does not help either.

  Only after I turn off the Quick Edit mode, the problem goes away.

  Do you know how to do with it?

Thanks.