Successfull Build of gcc on Cygwin WinXp SP2

Aaron Gray angray@beeb.net
Thu May 3 01:18:00 GMT 2007

> On 02 May 2007 13:23, Aaron Gray wrote:
>
>> I have a working GCC-4.3-20070427 on latest Cygwin snapshot. GCC took 8
>> hours to build !
>
>  <g> If you think that's slow, try running the full testsuite!

I tried doing 'make check' but it needed autogen which does not build on
Cygwin apparently :(

I have to get into doing the testsuite soon for another GCC project I am
working on, but on Linux, naturally. We have some old dual 500Mhz processor
servers I maybe able to get a dual 1GHz too which I am fixing up for the
task.

>  Anyway, well done!

Thanks, it was all due to the good guidance :)

Thanks again,

Aaron