How to uniformly point to the root of a drive?

Karl M karlm30@hotmail.com
Mon May 21 15:25:00 GMT 2007

Hi Corinna...

>From: Corinna Vinschen Subject: Re: How to uniformly point to the root of a
>drive?
>Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 16:29:44 +0200
>
>On May 20 22:15, Karl M wrote:
> > >So, translation: cgf made a typo.  The 'w' is not needed.
> > >
> > However, there are scripts (google "cygpath -wm") out there.
>
>In the distro?  Which ones?  It would be better to change them,
>so we can change cygcheck to handle this unambiguously.

There were 2 or 3 scripts I stumbled upon, on the web that contained
"cygpath -wm ..." in them. I just looked again and now I don't find them. I
was never referring to anything in the distro.

I agree that it would be better to change cygpath to handle this
unambiguously.

Thanks,

...Karl