ssh gives nt authority/system windows who

Lucio Cosmo lucio.cosmo@gmail.com
Wed May 23 17:04:00 GMT 2007

Il giorno 16/mag/07, alle ore 16:15, Larry Hall (Cygwin) ha scritto:

>> Thanks, with password authentication it works. But I need to
>> automate.
>> My only chance is to use .rhosts with ssh -1 ?
>
> Actually I doubt that would cut it either.  I would say that you
> either
> need to remove the password from the user in question and tell sshd to
> accept empty passwords or run the sshd service as the user you need to
> be to make this work.  The first option is less secure and the second
> limits you to only using ssh as the user you're running the service as
> (you can run more than one sshd service though if you need to support
> more general access too).
>
>> Then, what is the subauth functionality and where I can find doc
>> about ?
>
> <http://www.google.com/search?as_q=subauth&hl=en&num=10&btnG=Google
> +Search&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&lr=&as_ft=i&as_filetype=&as_qdr=all&as_n
> lo=&as_nhi=&as_occt=any&as_dt=i&as_sitesearch=cygwin.com&as_rights=&sa
> fe=images>

I read just a bit of these, I'm looking around for a real explanation
of what subauth is.

In some mails, I found something like "create token" or "token
setting" method.
I can't really undarstand what it is.... can it help me as an
alternate way ?
Sorry if this is a stupid question.

Thanks for patience.