Customize setup program.

João Pedro Oliveira joao.oliveira@lx.it.pt
Mon Nov 5 11:07:00 GMT 2007

Hi!

I am doing an installation program for my students and want to install
cygwin as well.
I am using Nullsoft NSIS and I want to install only a minimum set (even
smaller then the minimum recommended). In the previous setup program, I
just copied a minimum installation from an installed version on my
computer. I would like to go a bit further and I have this question:

Is it possible to call the setup program in quiet mode (or not quiet)
and pass to the setup the packages we want to install? I would not like
the user "lost" in all the steps of the cygwin setup...

How can I do this?

Best regards,
João