Cygwin Bash Exception

Cook, Anthony D - Wilkes Barre, PA - Contractor Anthony.D.Cook@usps.gov
Wed Nov 21 17:13:00 GMT 2007

Every time I run a command I get these exceptions in the strace of the command.

Exception E06D7363 at 7C812A5B

I get thousands of these and then the command finally runs.  Consequently, all commands run slow, very slow.  I am running the following version of Cygwin:

CYGWIN_NT-5.1 X224KGLZA451 1.5.23(0.156/4/2) 2006-12-19 10:52 i686 Cygwin

Also, I am logged on to a 2003 domain.  Every single command run so bad you can forget about running scripts.  Startup of bash takes about 5 minutes because every command it tries to run at startup is so slow.

What may be causing this problem?  Is there a way to fix this?

Anthony D. Cook
Sr. Developer (Unix)
Northrop Grumman
Wilkes Barre, PA
(570)830-5916

Control your own destiny, or someone else will...