uw-imap package

Neil Lunn neil.lunn@tpg.com.au
Tue Nov 27 16:16:00 GMT 2007

Good to be back.

Am I right that the current uw-imap package is built to all the defaults of
the std src distr including mailsubdir as the user account home?
If this is so I don't really see the point of distributing a binary build
that is going to look at the entire contents of a users homedir.

There seems to be some record of discussion on this but unless I am not
looking in the right place this seems to be the case, without allowing for
any external config outside of rebuilding from modified source.

Please anyone tell me I am wrong.

Neil