where is the full.exe

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad@users.sourceforge.net
Thu Oct 11 02:37:00 GMT 2007

Steven Woody wrote:
> On 10/11/07, Matthew Woehlke <mw_triad@uCUT.THAT.OUT!!!> wrote:
>> Steven Woody wrote:
>>> On 10/10/07, Brian Dessent <brian@I.doubt.he.appreciates.spam> wrote:
>> http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PCYMTNQREAIYR

PLEASE READ. I don't appreciate your contribution to the amount of spam
I receive.

>>> okay, but is there a full installer availabe for current cygwin
>>> distribution? thanks.
>> http://cygwin.com/setup.exe
>
> by 'full installer' i mean a installer which never need to download
> files from ineternet when do installation.  the file you refered to is
> a network installer.

Officially, there is no such thing, and there will not be for the
reasons explained in this thread. Maybe you can search the archives for
"cygwin on a platter" to find out about the CD installer (or was it
meant to be run from the CD?) that someone recently posted.

Oh, and I see I just rehashed Brian's previous post. I therefore repeat
the first statement in my reply (i.e. the one in all caps).

--
Matthew
WARNING: To reduce risk of serious embarrassment, ensure that Brain is