is there a "urlencode" utility somewhere?

Mike Marchywka marchywka@hotmail.com
Thu Oct 18 17:50:00 GMT 2007

>This is all I could find:

Thanks - I'm pretty sure if didn't come from there but it may be part of
postfix.
I opened the google search to include linux and found the same script I had
in a postfix zip file
It turns out, however, that these scripts check for a command line
parameter. When I removed the check, it ran just fine from stdiin.

Obviously, things that just start working like this are a little
disconcerting
but I seem to be back up for now. I do have a lot of incomplete packages
according to cygcheck but that probably reflects the problem with /usr being
a link. I didn't want to do a complete reinstall and setup the links just
for
one script.

Thanks.

Mike Marchywka
586 Saint James Walk
Marietta GA 30067-7165
404-788-1216 (C)<- leave message
989-348-4796 (P)<- emergency only
marchywka@hotmail.com
Note: Hotmail is blocking my mom's entire
ISP claiming it is to reduce spam but probably
to force users to use hotmail. Please DON'T
assume I am ignoring you and try
me on marchywka@yahoo.com if no reply
here. Thanks.