Cygwin setup on XP/Vista (UNIX/DOS compatibilty question)

Steve Richmond srichman69@hotmail.com
Fri Oct 26 18:01:00 GMT 2007

Is there a standard (read easy) way to bring over files and run D2U on each file?

I just found a tool called RSYNC.  Do you have experience with that?
Why isn't RCP and FTP included in Cygwin?

A cool new network tool would be a RCP that runs D2U as a option.
Does such a tool exist?

Thanks for your help!