Webdav cadaver: script possible?

Richard Ivarson RiIvarson@gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 12:20:00 GMT 2007

Hi,

with the ugly sounding but nice Cygwin tool "cadaver" (a command line Webdav
client, like ftp) I would like to automatically download some files from the
Webdav server to my local drive.

However, in contrast to for example lftp, I don't see a way how to do the few
commands automatically.

For example, until now I've to do these steps:

 > cadaver https://my_webdav.site.com
this asks for username and password, then enters cadaver's command mode

there I've to enter:
* mget the_files
* quit

In case there's no way to use a script, would it be possible to "somehow"
give all the command lines to the console which runs the cadaver program?

Thanks.

-ric