executing an executable

Cole Radcliffe coleradcliffe@gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 23:48:00 GMT 2007

Thanks. I set the PATH!

You are definitely right about my quoting problem. MARKUS, you are
definitely right about my quoting problem. I do not want to recieve so
many e-mails so I do not subscribe to the list. I just copied and
pasted it from the website.
Is there an alternative? Can I make a folder with gmail that catches
all of the cygwin e-mails?

>And then I expect you'll get flamed sooner or later (more likely
>sooner) because this is OT and not cygwin specific and I get flamed
>and/or TITTTLed because I even answered.

What is OT and what do you mean this is not cygwin specific?