Cygwin Emacs 22.1.3 missing lisp/subdirs.el

Steffen Sledz sledz@zone42.org
Wed Sep 19 19:29:00 GMT 2007

John Paul Wallington schrieb:
> The emacs-22.1-3.tar.bz2 package (35eaabd503b22d5c9a34a23ad88125bf),
> snarfed from http://mirrors.xmission.com, doesn't contain the
> /usr/share/emacs/22.1/lisp/subdirs.el file that is essential to the
> proper functioning of Emacs.  That file adds several subdirectories
> within the lisp directory to Emacs' load path.  It erroneously ships
> with the emacs-el-22.1-3 package instead.

Thanx for this hint. I'll have a look at this.

But unfortunately we have some more and bigger problems with the
stability of emacs 22.1 compiled with gcc3 under cygwin. So this version
will stay as experimental for some more time.  :(

Sorry,
Steffen