OpenSSH and user environment: Maybe not initialized correctly

Frank franki2006@gmx.net
Wed Sep 26 06:41:00 GMT 2007

I try to send the three cygcheck outputs unzipped with this mail.

On    AMD64       sshd is running as "sshd_server"
      SMITHFIELD  sshd is running as "SYSTEM"

on both machines I use public key authentication.
And for my application I shall stick to public key authentication.

Does this clarify and can you now give more information or do you
still need any additional thigs/settings to tell?

Thanks.