postinstall hang

David Johnstone dbj@gmx.de
Tue Apr 1 19:03:00 GMT 2008

Thanks, here are the outputs.
Actually I do have a logitech webcam, but couldn't find any running processes I could
associate with it. In the Registry run section is an entry for
C:\Programme\Logitech\Video\ManifestEngine.exe boot
but I can't see that in the task manager, or anything started by it.
The cygcheck does say though:-

"Potential app conflicts:
Logitech Process Monitor service
Detected: HKLM Registry Key, Named process."

So perhaps the problem is there?