gettext latest vers. 0.17

Eric Lilja mindcooler@gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 20:11:00 GMT 2008

Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 05, 2008 at 11:45:12AM +0200, Eric Lilja wrote:
>> Brian Dessent wrote:
>> [snip]
>> Sorry for this hijack but, Brian, is there in a fact a mail adress
>> brian {at} dessent {dot} net and do you check it or are you simply
>> ignoring the questions I mailed you?  ;)
>
> If you are asking private cygwin questions and expecting personal tech
> support then I wouldn't be surprised if he was ignoring you.
>
> In any event, please don't hijack discussions for your own private
> purposes.
>
> cgf

Well, it wasn't a request for help with a problem but I was interested
on what Brian had to say personally on something that is related to
cygwin and I asked in the mail if I should post it on this list even
though I was hoping for his personal comments.
When I have a general cygwin problem I need help with I post here and
I've done that many times and usually receive great help from several
posters.
Anyway, I will say no more about it in this thread.

- Eric