A FAQ regarding defrag and permissions of nonadmin files?

Andrew DeFaria Andrew@DeFaria.com
Wed Apr 9 03:40:00 GMT 2008

Dave Korn wrote:
>> Actually HTML is text. It's surely not binary! Every character in an
>> HTML file is printable, for example.
> That's very interesting, but surely a bit off-topic - I thought this
> mailing list was meant to be all about defragmentation software, not
> text-vs-binary file formats?
Hmmm... somebody, other than me, decided to bring up the topic...
> Or in other words, could this thread please be TITTTL'd?
I don't subscribe to the "talk list". Now what?
--
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
If you're living on the edge, make sure you're wearing your seat belt.