Which tool to convert pictures into a nice web page

Morten Kjærulff mortenkjarulff@hotmail.com
Fri Apr 11 22:43:00 GMT 2008

Hi,

I have a bunch of picture files from a web cam in a directory. The files changes over time (some go, new ones come).

Which tool (that comes with cygwin) can I use to make a nice web page, that I can upload to my homepage?

What I would like to do, is some like this:

somekindofcommand --swithcestosayhowmypageshouldlooklike inputdirectorywithpicturefiles outputdirectorywithhtmlfiles

and then run it each 10 minutes, and ftp it to my homepage (I know how to do this).

Cheers,
Morten