[ANNOUNCEMENT] NEW: libtool-2.2.2-2 / Updated: libltdl7-2.2.2-2

Brian Dessent brian@dessent.net
Tue Apr 15 08:45:00 GMT 2008

Charles Wilson wrote:

> way to get ld to print its search path (which is why Brian grep'ed the
> binary) like gcc's -print-search-dirs. So libtool has no mechanism to

I grepped the default linker script which is a plain text file.  This
can be done programmatically by adding -Wl,-verbose to a test link which
prints the output of the linker script used.  Note that the linker
script used depends on the linker options, but I don't think libtool
supports relocatable links (-r) or anything exotic like that so it
shouldn't matter; and in any case all the stock PE linker scripts have
the same SEARCH_DIRs at the top.

Brian