FW: /dev/null Not Found

Singh, Abhijeet Abhijeet.Singh@ca.com
Mon Aug 11 10:10:00 GMT 2008

Hi,

I am not able to compile using DOT Net Compiler. It complains that /dev/null not found.

Similar setup on another Win-XP Box runs fine.

I am aware that I can replace /dev/null with a File Name and it will run but that is not a permanent solution. Lots of archives on the mailing list suggest the same but they don't tell a corrective action to be taken.

I don't have a /dev/ directory in my root Folder.

I also have a NULL.sys in my C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers Folder.

Thanks,

Abhijeet
Senior Software Engineer,
SIM Dev