sssssh . . . qmail-send is listening

Wed Aug 20 18:56:00 GMT 2008

<http://sourceware.org/lists.html#spam>

> i've read through the 'Cygwin/X User's Guide' and i'm a bit
> stuck.  i couldn't find any concise description or checklist of
> what i need to do in order to get cygwin/x to the point of where
> i can simply start an x window app and have said app "just work".
>
> any pointers to or a description of the steps i need to take to
> get x windows working smoothly would be much appreciated.

My suggestion would be to follow-up on the correct list after
resolving your problem.  We'll need to know what you're having
problems doing, since the 'Cygwin/X User's Guide' should provide
the information you're looking for already.  So we'd need to know
what about those instructions aren't answering your question.

Holliston, MA 01746