End of support for 9x

John Emmas johne53@tiscali.co.uk
Mon Aug 25 13:35:00 GMT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Barry Kelly" <bkelly.ie@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: End of support for 9x

> Windows 9x doesn't even work on most modern hardware any more, due to
> lack of widespread driver support.

That's been my experience too.  I've been developing software for nearly
20 years.  For at least 12 years I had a multi-partition setup with 4
different flavours of Windows and 2 x different Linux distros.  But about
2 years ago I had to drop Windows NT and Windows 98 after my
motherboard blew up and I needed to buy a new one.

John