Setup.exe: all files in one common directory? (not per-server)

sowiso sowiso_privAT@gmx.at
Sat Dec 6 01:31:00 GMT 2008

Hi,

the current setup.exe has a little "issue" which I don't like too much:

whenever you select another mirror, the "release" directory will be
BELOW this mirror address.
Could it also be possible to have the "release" directory used together
with _all_ mirrors?
At the moment, I have to merge directories to have all packages in one
parent directory.
(And I do want all packages in one parent directory! With subdirectories
of course, but _not_ the Austrian mirror in ftp....at\release, and the
Swiss mirror in switch.ch\release, but only _one_ "release" directory.)

I'm always using Download only, then install later (middle radio
button). I want it that way, don't ask. :)

-Andreas