[1.7] chmod fails with windows path

Glenn Serre gaserre@spiresoftware.com
Mon Dec 15 18:29:00 GMT 2008

Good morning,

In 1.7, using chmod with a Windows path fails is in the attached
chmod_output.txt.  Using a posix path works as expected.

I can, of course, fix my makefile to not use windows paths, but it is a
change from previous behavior and seems inconsistent with the behavior
of other commands that do work on windows paths.

So far, these commands work on windows paths

ls
getfacl

and these don't

chmod