Hello cygwin List --

Ben Kamen bkamen@benjammin.net
Tue Dec 23 08:01:00 GMT 2008

Hi all,

 I'm sorry for posting this here if it's inappropriate for the list, but I already tried
the correct list (I think) with a reply to post it here.

So I'll re-post here in the hopes I can't get some instruction as to what I should
do or a reply from a developer.

Thanks,

 -Ben

Ben Kamen says on Oct, 13th 2008: