TCL 20080420 lost serial port capabilities

Ben Kamen bkamen@benjammin.net
Sun Dec 28 06:51:00 GMT 2008

Ben Kamen wrote:
> I used to use COM ports on windows all the time and now I installed
> Cygwin on another machine and the capability has been totally lost.

Ok, correction -- not totally lost. I was having problems with fconfigure stating that
fconfigure wasn't valid when used with a serial port. (COMx:) -- but since compiling the src,
it's back to working.

So there's something amiss with the default installable pkg.

Just an FYI for whoever maintains the package.

 -Ben

--
Ben Kamen - O.D.T., S.P.