Creating user in "Documents and Settings" on all networked machines

Matt Seitz matseitz@cisco.com
Thu Feb 7 00:44:00 GMT 2008

"bootleg86 bootleg86" <bootleg86@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Would it be possible to create a user folder in "Documents and
> Settings" even if I have not logged on to the machine

It depends on what you mean by "not logged on to the machine":

-Do you mean "...not logged on to the machine ever, as any user", or "...not
logged onto that machine as that particular user"?

-Do you mean "not logged into the local console (desktop) of that machine", or
do you mean "not logged on over the network to access the C$ shared network
folder"?