Cygwin possible to run under wine?

Jani Saksa robsku@fiveam.org
Tue Feb 12 20:52:00 GMT 2008

Hi - One thing I need cygwin is to test if my perl, etc. applications
run also under cygwin and it would be much easyer (partly because I have
a very low end machine) to use wine instead of running windows under
vmware (and I only run linux as the actual OS on this system so double
booting, etc. is not an option)...

So does anyone have experience on running cygwin under wine and if so,
could someone point possible problems, flaws, etc. in that way compared
to running under genuine windows system?

--
Peace & Love,
   Jani a.k.a. Sir Robin * +358 44 927 3992