how to build gsl dll

Mirko Vukovic mirko.vukovic@gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 20:49:00 GMT 2008

Hi,

I am trying to build a dll for gsl.  I want to link it to clisp.

However, when after downloading the gsl source (and I saw it being
downloaded), I cannot find it (/usr/src is completely empty, and find
did not return much other than many *.h files, dll's etc).

On the other hand the gsl executable contains the *.a, *.dll.a and
*.la files. Is there a way to convert them to the dll.a

Frankly, I started dealing with libraries only about a week ago, and
while I understand the .a, .so, .dll types (I think), I'm not sure
about dll.a and .la.

Thank you,

Mirko