[1.7.0 HEAD]: Cygwin no longer encoding/decoding names on managed mounts

Gary R. Van Sickle g.r.vansickle@worldnet.att.net
Tue Jan 15 07:30:00 GMT 2008

Managed mounts?  They're intended to handle names with things like ":" in
them, which will choke Windows no matter what year is in its name.

--
Gary R. Van Sickle