help!!!!

octavian andrei coandrei@gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 15:59:00 GMT 2008

Hi,

I installed cygwin in my PC. After that, I also wanted to install "The
Jam utility" (http://www.perforce.com/jam/jam.html).  I encountered
some problems and the reason is because the PATH variable (printenv
PATH) contains some Windows-based directories (like:
/usr/X11R6/bin:/cygdrive/c/Programes Files/Common Files/Symbian/Tools)

I tried to run "jam.exe" and the error was "This application has
failed because cygwin1.dll was not found. Re-installing the appication
may fix this problem"

Any suggestion how to remove the space character from the PATH variable?

Thank you for your time
Octavian