ssh interactive shell not working

Larry Hall (Cygwin) reply-to-list-only-lh@cygwin.com
Mon Jan 21 15:24:00 GMT 2008


Kyle A. Dawson wrote:
> After looking at all the config files, everything looked ok.  I noticed that
> some files have permission weird, with group as  ?????.  I noticed that my
> group file only had groups from the domain not local groups.  I then append
> all the local groups to the /etc/group file, and BAM, everything works.
> 
> 
> mkgroup -l >> /etc/group
> 
> Thanks for everyone that gave suggestions, I learned a lot about debugging
> ssh and cygwin.  Thanks Larry for all your help, very good problem solving
> steps, if I follow the correctly ;)


Thanks for the feedback.  Should help others with any similar problem.


-- 
Larry Hall                              http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc.                      (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd.                          (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746

_____________________________________________________________________

A: Yes.
 > Q: Are you sure?
 >> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
 >>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/



More information about the Cygwin mailing list