gulus.USherbrooke.ca dropped from the mirror list

Tue Jul 1 15:11:00 GMT 2008

On Tue, Jul 01, 2008 at 11:02:12AM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
>Simon Valiquette wrote on 01 July 2008 10:44:
>>Christopher Faylor un jour ?crivit:

>>>The fact that you are listed on the official mirror page means that
>>your > mirror is an official mirror.  You are also listed in setup.exe.
>>I just > checked.
>>
>>Ok, so I suppose that the problem that was reported to me has been
>>resolved on the Cygwin side in the last 2 days.
>
>Or at your user's end.  Do you think you could get a hold of their
>/etc/setup/mirrors-lst file?  That would show us what their setup.exe
>/thought/ was in the mirrors list last time they ran it.

I'd prefer to just mark this discussion as closed.  It's pretty clear
that there was a cockpit error here since the OP reported that they were
on the mirrors list at http://cygwin.com/mirrors.html.  You can't be on
that list and not be on the list that setup.exe uses.

cgf