Help on Windows-executable cygwin file/script

Francois Hill Francois.Hill@wanadoo.fr
Thu Jul 3 15:30:00 GMT 2008

Hi,
I hope I am not breaching too many of the rules for asking a question on
Cygwin ... ;o)
I have looked up my problem but have not seemed to find an answer
anywhere, so there goes :

Is there a way to make a Windows exectuable that would run a 'Cygwin
program' ? That is, automatically (and possibly silently) launch Cygwin
and make it execute a given script ?*
*

This could be easily done if specifying a file to execute to Cygwin.bat
were possible :
    C:\ProgramFiles\Cygwin\Cygwin.bat -f myScriptToExecute.sh
but I have not been able to find any reference addressing such a
possibility.

Thank you for your help,

François Hill