Becoming a mirror of Cygwin
Christopher Faylor
cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please@cygwin.com
Tue Jul 8 14:35:00 GMT 2008
On Tue, Jul 08, 2008 at 09:47:09AM +0200, Thorsten Kampe wrote:
>* mirror@fpt.net (Tue, 08 Jul 2008 14:16:56 +0700)
>> I'm a system administrator of FPT Telecom - one of the largest ISP in
>> Vietnam. I'm being responsible for becoming a mirror of community
>> sites.
>>
>> I have a question:
>> How does our site become a mirror of Cygwin?
>
>"Contact sourcemaster at this site [...]. sourcemaster is also the place
>to send requests to be added to this list."
>http://www.cygwin.com/mirrors.html
That's right.
Remember that sending email there just will get you added to the list.
We (i.e., I) don't advise you in *how* to do this but setting up an
rsync mirror should be fairly straightforward.
cgf
--
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list