sshd - seteuid: no such process (windows 64) openssh 5.0p1-1

Wed Jul 16 13:57:00 GMT 2008

On Jul 16 09:37, Andrew Louie wrote:
> I'm trying to set up an sshd server on this computer that is running
> windows XP (x64), and when I try to login i get this message:
>
> fatal: seteuid 116020: No such process
>
> I looked through my cygcheck, and the only warning seems to be related
> to sonic solutions DLA. it is attached.

Sounds suspicious.  I never saw that error message related to seteuid.
It seems that this software intercepts Windows calls in a way which
disallows to load the dynamically at runtime.

> Is this just a problem with windows 64?

Probably not but who knows.

Corinna

Red Hat