Port Bind to Cygwin. $100.

David david.portabella@gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 20:55:00 GMT 2008

On 2008-06-08 19:13:48 +0200, cuicui <cuicui.oizo@free.fr> said:
> You can use the offical Bind "binary kit" for windows:
> http://www.isc.org/index.pl?/sw/bind/view/?release=9.5.0
>
> It contains the server side of Bind but also the client utilities (dig,
> host, etc.)
> You can extract the binaries you interested in and make a personalized
> cygwin package called "bindtools" out of it.

Hello Nicolas,

Thanks for your answer.

I also think that making a cygwin package of the official Bind tools
would be useful for other people also.

I cannot get into it, but I offer $100 to someone that makes it (it
must be accepted as an official cygwin package).
If someone is interested, please let me know.

Many thanks,
DAvid