Running fontforge.exe does nothing

Ralph Hempel rhempel@bmts.com
Wed Jun 25 00:25:00 GMT 2008

David Spector wrote:

> (I won't waste space including your message of June 24, 2008 1:40 PM,
> since it's in the archive. Why does cygwin use the mailing list
> approach, instead of an online forum? Seems awkward, since we have to
> receive all messages instead of subscribing to or browsing the
> categories or threads in which we are interested.)

That's funny, I feel the same way about browsing messages
on forums :-)

Whenever I have a chioce, I use email instead of forums precicely
because I get all the messages, I can sort them or ignore them
as I choose, and I don't need to waste time with a clumsy
web based reader that throws ads in as well...

Ralph