Escape sequence ^] on telnet

Ismael Valladolid Torres ivalladt@gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 12:23:00 GMT 2008

When on a Linux machine, needing to send a telnet escape sequence in
order to get the telnet> prompt, I simply press Alt-Gr and the "* + ]"
key (spanish keyboard).

The same combination doesn't work when telnetting from a bash session
over a non-X rxvt terminal using inetutils' telnet. So I can't get the
telnet> prompt and in many cases I need to close the rxvt in order to
recover control.

Any ideas on how to send the escape sequence on Windows/Cygwin using a
spanish keyboard?

Cordially, Ismael
--
Ismael Valladolid Torres                   GnuPG key: DE721AF4

SHS Polar (3.4.3)   Google Talk/Jabber/MSN Messenger: ivalladt@gmail.com
C/ Emilio Vargas 1        Jaiku/Twitter/Skype/Yahoo!: ivalladt
Edif. Fiteni II                              AIM/ICQ: 264472328
28043 Madrid (Spain)

The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of my employer.
Las opiniones expresadas representan las mías propias y no las de mi empresa.