Emacs-23.0.60.snapshot (20080315) Cygwin binaries

d.henman dhenman@gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 11:15:00 GMT 2008

Angelo,
  I am using 23.0.50, which I had no problems building.  Is this the version where you increased required memory for something or other several tens of megabytes?

  I am not familiar with the original problem you had, being out of the loop, but I didn't think as the time that throwing memory at it, was a proper way to solve the problem, though sometimes that's what we have to do.  What do you think?

Regards,
  darel henman

----