please help: crash on vista

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz.lists@gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 17:01:00 GMT 2008

I've downloaded the 1.5.25 both with setup.exe and from the cvs branch.
Actually, as you wrote, they are very different from the snapshot.

I have no problem running my test case and my program with the last snapshot.
Is the last snapshot the base for the next cygwin?

There is a "circa" timeframe for its release (I mean: weeks or
months)? If the snapshot will become the next release I would not need
to find out the problem ;-).

Please find attached the cygwincheck.out using the snapshot.

Giovanni