/dev/fd0 no medium found and does not exist?

Adam McCarthy zeroonetwothree@gmail.com
Wed May 7 14:59:00 GMT 2008

Oh and I uninstalled my old Cygwin, which was probably at least a year
and a half old and it believe I broke it in some places, but did a
completely new Cygwin and Cygwin runs much faster and now dd
if=image.dd of=/dev/fd0 works just fine.