Problems installing on vista, no /bin in path

Steinar Bang sb@dod.no
Mon May 26 12:49:00 GMT 2008

> You need to find out why these fail.  Probably BLODA.

I searhed google for "BLODA" and found this
	http://cygwin.com/faq/faq.using.html#faq.using.bloda

Ie. antivirus and other software interfering with the postinstall...?

Is there a way to find out if this is what's happening, and if so what
software is the culprit?  Some log file somewhere, maybe?

When it comes to workarounds and switching off the offending software, I
have limited control over the machine in question (it's a corporate
machine).  Perhaps I'm hosed wrt. to ever installing cygwin, on this
machine...?