cygwin g++ strictness

John Hardin jhardin@impsec.org
Fri Oct 31 15:51:00 GMT 2008


On Fri, 31 Oct 2008, John Emmas wrote:

> From: "Václav Haisman"
>
>>  I mean the -save-temps switch of GCC.
> 
> Wow - that was really useful.  In fact I tracked down the problem..!
>
> On Cygwin, '/usr/include/stdint.h' typedefs int32_t as long.  The same file
> on my Linux partition typedefs it to int.  I must admit, I don't know what
> to do now.....  :-(
>
> Is there a simple solution to this?

Add a new function (wrapper) for AddTwoInts() that accepts int32_t 
arguments?

-- 
  John Hardin KA7OHZ                    http://www.impsec.org/~jhardin/
  jhardin@impsec.org    FALaholic #11174     pgpk -a jhardin@impsec.org
  key: 0xB8732E79 -- 2D8C 34F4 6411 F507 136C  AF76 D822 E6E6 B873 2E79
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
   ...the Fates notice those who buy chainsaws...
                                               -- www.darwinawards.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
  Today: Halloween
-------------- next part --------------
--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/


More information about the Cygwin mailing list