How to rebase the dll when install perl packages in cpan?

Thu Sep 11 13:41:00 GMT 2008

Hi, everyone.

I want to install an additional perl package in cpan.
First, some rebase-problems in the original perl packages occur which force
me to "rebaseall" the whole cygwin system.  Then cpan works.  However,
when  I install a  package,  the compiled  new .dll  files suffer from
the same
rebase problem when cpan makes a test.
So what can I do ? just give up the cpan's test benefits and force it to
install
the package, which follows by a manual rebase-procedue.

Yours,
Zheng